12 volt 40 amp Battery Box
or 24 volt 20 amp Battery Box, Please Note:- the 5 amp 24 volt charger will not fit in the box
Lithium Phosphate Battery Pack in Explorer Case
Extra 4 pin output sockets are £25 each, 3 output max
12 Volt 4 Amp Charger for above is £59.00 this charger is included the the price and fits in the box
12 Volt 10Amp Charger for above is £79.00
24 Volt 5 Amp Charger for above is £75.00
1.5m 4 pin XLR to 4 pin XLR output lead £30
You can expect over 1400 charge / discharge cycles before capacity drops T0 70% the Sealed Lead Acid batteries has 400 charge / discharge cycles
· Lightweight - Approximately ¼ of the weight
of equivalent capacity Sealed Lead Acid batteries
· Flat discharge curve - Constant power for longer
· No memory effect
· Short circuit protected
· Protected against:
· OVER TEMPERATURE
· OVER CURRENT
· DEEP DISCHARGE
· SHORT CIRCUIT
IMPORTANT CHARGER INFORMATION
· Only use the charger supplied with the battery pack.
· Do not use this charger for any other purpose. It has been designed to be used with this battery pack only.
RECHARGING THE BATTERY PACK
1. Plug the charger into A.C. mains - the LED light will
2. Plug the charger plug firmly into the battery pack - the LED light will change to RED to indicate charging.
3. When the LED light changes back to GREEN then the battery pack is fully charged.
4. Disconnect the charger from the battery pack and from the A.C. mains.
5. DO NOT leave the charger connected to the battery for long periods after the battery is charged.
There are many regulations regarding the transportation of lithium batteries. Please consult the IATA, your airline, local carrier or www.tracerpower.com for more information.
INST080 - Issue:1 - Mar 2012 - Page 1 of 2
SPECIAL LIFEPO4 BATTERY PACKS + CHARGERS - OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS (Cont .)
BATTERY PACK SPECIFICATIONS:
BATTERY PACK: BP2570 BP2572 BP2574 BP2576 BP2578 BP2580
Voltage 12v 24v
Dimensions (mm) 210x145x90
Weight (grams) 4600
Max continuous output current 20A
Charger 12v 4A 24v 2A
Typical charging time 4 - 6 hours
BATTERY "FUEL GAUGE" OPERATION (not fitted):
*Charge your battery directly after each use. Leaving your
battery in a discharged state will seriously and permanently damage its
performance. Please note we cannot uphold warranty claims in these circumstances.
12 Volt 4 Amp Charger for above is £39.00
Your new battery has a 24 month warranty (from the date of
purchase) against premature failure due to defects in materials and/or workmanship,
subject to the following conditions:
· The warranty does not cover failure due to damage caused by abuse*
· The warranty does not cover failure from excessive wear and tear even within the warranty period
· A till or computer generated proof of purchase must accompany your claim
· The warranty is limited to the original owner and is not transferable
· Should any original defect appear, please log your warranty claim with your retailer or at www.tracerpower.com
The warranty is void if:
· The serial number is removed from the product
· The battery or connection system has been modified in any way
· The battery has been left in a discharged state
This warranty is limited to the original purchaser and is in addition to your statutory rights
PRECAUTIONS IN USE
· DO NOT dispose of in normal household refuse
· DO NOT attempt to dismantle the battery pack in any way
· DO NOT short circuit your battery pack - it could overheat and cause fire or explosion
· ONLY use the charger supplied with battery pack
· Your battery pack will need to be charged fully before use. If storing your battery pack, store in a charged state. Recharge every 6 months
· It is recommended to recharge the battery pack within 12 hours if fully discharged
· Excess heat will degrade the battery pack rapidly. Always store your battery pack in a cool dry place. DO NOT leave for long periods in the sun or in a hot vehicle
· DO NOT immerse your battery pack in water
To buy this item please telephone: Mike Harris 01932 241 948, or click the contact button for more options.